DitoGear™ EvolutionOrder now
DitoGear™ Evolution is a revolutionary motion control solution designed and developed for efficient and simple yet powerful control of multi-axis motion control rigs.
Whether you’re working on special effects, live-action cinematography, sophisticated timelapse shots or stop motion, Evolution delivers all controls you need right at your fingertips.
Evolution Interface features
- Multi axis motion control up to 6 axes
- Shutter release control via shutter port on DSLR Cameras (Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, Olympus, Red)
- Ad-hoc WiFi connectivity (no additional network devices are required)
- USB Connectivity for firmware upgrades
- Ultra high performance CPUs
- Low power consumption
- Client application is NOT required during program execution and may be disconnected after transferring the the program to the Interface and starting it. However, it may be reconnected for playback monitoring
Compare all controllers
Evolution Software Features
- Bezier curves motion modeling, software limits corresponding to hardware performance limits
- Easily editable timeline length
- Real time operation mode (any timeline time span)
- Timelapse operation mode
- Simple stop motion mode
- Program looping
- Load and Save programs for future use
- Bulb exposure ramping
- Programmable electronic backlash compensation on all axes separately
- Predefined and customizable list of devices
- Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2
- Galaxy Nexus 7
- Lenovo S6000
- Lenovo S7600
- Generally, the majority of 10″+ Android tablets with resolution of 1280×800 should work.
- You need to source one of compatible tablets on your own since it is NOT included in the kit.
[testimonials mode=compact tag=Evolution time=9000 width=long item_height=250]